What is Salonmeister
Salonmeister is an ambitious start-up developing the marketplace, which is revolutionizing the way consumers’ search and book hair and beauty treatments by connecting businesses, customers and stylists.
Consumers can browse to the website and choose to book an appointment with almost 5,000 suppliers in the DACH region. In turn, the suppliers receive a system from Salonmeister that they can use to manage bookings for their business, whether they come from Salonmeister or their own channel.
Salonmeister is part of the Wahanda group, the leading European beauty-booking marketplace. We are in a strong financial position and backed by VC’s and a number of private investors.
Marketing at Salonmeister
While we handle online and performance marketing performance centrally. You will be fully in charge of promoting the brand and service at multi-national level (DACH) via offline marketing channels. You will be targeting:
- From early adopters to brand ambassadors, these are the people who purchase services through Salonmeister;
- Your job is to build a brand that consumers love and which they naturally acknowledge as the easy and comfortable access to beauty.
- For this segment, you will focus on brand awareness and order generation via all classic offline marketing channels (out-of-home, TV, radio, etc.).
Salons & Suppliers:
- Salons are our partners and play a key part in the business model. Salons listed on the website provide contents and the services sold through Salonmeister;
- For this segment, you will focus on generating leads for the sales team to close, in-store marketing materials, trade communications and other B2B type of marketing activities.
Your mission will be to create a powerful marketing mix and execute an excellent plan aimed at making Salonmeister known and used as the primary source of beauty appointments in Germany.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the leader we are looking for?
The successful candidate is a natural-born leader, an entrepreneur at heart who is not afraid to get her/his hands dirty and is ready to face tough challenges day-in day-out. Building up a company is not for the lazy and we are looking for an enthusiastic high-energy person who will grow the marketing team, work with international colleagues and help the Country Manager create a high-performance, ambitious and friendly environment.
We have a multi-million budget ready to back you up with this task. Do you have what it takes to do it?
Requisites for the role
- Fluent/Native German speaker;
- Fluent English speaker;
- Minimum 3 year marketing experience (5 years is a strong plus);
- Hungry for success – winning the market is your mission;
- No-nonsense attitude – you say it the way it is and do not waste time;
- Strong motivator – people love working with you;
- Great communications skills – you are the glue that keeps the team together;
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty;
- Offline marketing is your daily breakfast – you love CPT, GRP, CPA and Conversion Rates and managed successfully Brand, Radio, TV, Outdoor campaigns;
- Online marketing experience is a strong plus
- Excellent organizational skills;
Desired (but not essential)
- Beauty Industry background/understanding;
- Digital background;
Package & Salary
- Salary competitive with market rates;
- You will be part of the company Employee Incentive Scheme;
- Mobile phone + Laptop